0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

REM, WORST BAND OF THE 90s

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
So.. to whoever said REM sucks they can go slap themselves in da face, and if their hands arent available let me provide you with my bass
Strathadam
REM the worst band of the 90's? Christ on a crutch, doesn't anybody remember Aqua? Not even a contest.
mayhem
Quote:
So.. to whoever said REM sucks they can go slap themselves in da face, and if their hands arent available let me provide you with my bass

Danny you are a braver man than I. I wouldn't risk my bass on this worthless piece of s**t
mayhem
Quote:
REM the worst band of the 90's? Christ on a crutch, doesn't anybody remember Aqua? Not even a contest.

Can't argue with that point of view!
johnny [staff]
haha I love it when barbie girl comes on on a karaoke night
mayhem
Quote:
haha I love it when barbie girl comes on on a karaoke night

A closet Aqua man?
MickBass
There is no such thing as worst or best band everyone has different taste.

dont forget GP5 bass tabs here http://tabs4bass.esy.es/
johnny [staff]
Quote:
A closet Aqua man?

Aw come on, it really is fun when you're all drunk and singing the barbie part and having a girl “sing” the ken part
bass freak
We do have different tastes & it's personal to each & every one of us. Saying REM is the worst is just a bit of a silly statement.
LoudLon [moderator]
There's this movie, a send-up of 300 called “Meet the Spartans.” I didn't laugh once the entire movie except on one part – when the lead Spartan guy hops into a convertible and sings “Come on, Barbie, let's go party.”

Eh, you take your laughs where you can get them.

Reply to this thread