0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Painting My Tbird

Marko1960
Quote:
Decided to strip it and paint it white and speckle black on it
Have you heard of Hydrographic Printing? Check it out on YouTube and prepare to be amazed
linkinpark232
Marko that's crazy! Hahaha and what's the best type of paint to use?
Marko1960
Re-Ranch is the chosen product for the pro and amateur re-finisher, but its not about product, its about preparation, 90% of a paint job is about careful preparation, sanding, priming, colour sanding, filling, priming, colour sanding and finally buffing before putting the finish coat on. Practice on a scrap of plywood before you hit the TBird and good luck, any probs, gimme a shout
linkinpark232
Quote:
Re-Ranch is the chosen product for the pro and amateur re-finisher, but its not about product, its about preparation, 90% of a paint job is about careful preparation, sanding, priming, colour sanding, filling, priming, colour sanding and finally buffing before putting the finish coat on. Practice on a scrap of plywood before you hit the TBird and good luck, any probs, gimme a shout
Thanks Marko! I'll message you if I need anything!
TheDude [staff]
you must post a photo of your work when you're done. possibly even while you're still working
Strathadam
Agreed. A series of photos from start to finish would be awesome.
linkinpark232
Alright will do guys! It won't be until spring though. It's 50 degrees for 2 days then it drops to -15 the next. That's what happened Friday through-tonight. So if you can't tell I can't dry it anywhere
Marko1960
How do you post photos? I have some pics of a Jazzmaster I re-finished
Strathadam
Post the photos to something like photobucket or imgur and use the hyperlink button to post the links
Marko1960
Thanks Strathadam I'll give it a go

Reply to this thread