0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Painting My Tbird

I think he should get it done professionally.
linkinpark232
I wouldn't be able to do the electronics no. I'd have that done by someone who knows what they're doing. But I think my dad and I can handle painting and sanding
Marko1960
If you think you can do it Linkin, go for it
linkinpark232
And I said I'm not selling it because you said the resale value would be lower. Well I wouldn't sell a Tbird
linkinpark232
Thanks for the encouragement Marko
linkinpark232
Quote:
Save up and go buy an Epiphone Thunderbird Classic IV in alpine white.

That's too much and no fun. I could buy a new bass cab and an Ampeg head for 600. Rather get that than a bass for 500. Thinking about speckling black paint on it
Strathadam
Blame it on the early hour (0700) when I first read the post, only having a single coffee & cigarette into me, and the fact that I was getting my head into the game for another work day… but damned if I didn't think you were talking about a car. Whoops!! Disregard my comments on brittle wiring, though a bad ground will still give you problems no matter what you're working on.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Blame it on the early hour (0700) when I first read the post, only having a single coffee & cigarette into me, and the fact that I was getting my head into the game for another work day… but damned if I didn't think you were talking about a car. Whoops!! Disregard my comments on brittle wiring, though a bad ground will still give you problems no matter what you're working on.

No I'm. It talking about the car. I want one though
bass freak
So linkin, decided what you are going to do?
linkinpark232
Decided to strip it and paint it white and speckle black on it

Reply to this thread