0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Cort B4 OPN Active Bass

Quote:
I have eight basses, different brands with different pickups and different strings, most four strings, two five strings, bolt on necks, neck-through, solid body, semi-hollow body. Each has it's own sound that makes it different from the others.I think getting a five string as a second bass will bring more sound options, more versatility, to your playing than a second four string. This is why I think you should consider a five string when you are searching for a second bass.But the most important thing is what sound you want and what bass will give you that sound.
I got two basses both are 5 string, but both are different. I'm thinking about getting a 6 string for my third. Also well put Sid. Its all a matter of sound. I'm a rabid Ibanez user because they are light weight with a punch with tone. You know the saying dynamite comes in small packages?
Gerr
I use only 4 strings, but what you talked have reason.
Sid, do you have eight basses man?? I have only three babies hehe
Sidsquishus
Quote:
Sid, do you have eight basses man??

Yes…I need therapy!
Gerr
Hugorj, what you decided?
What's the tone that you prefered Sid, B4 or GB74?
Sidsquishus
I think I've said enough on this one, Gerr. I want Hugorj to have enough ‘room’ to make his own decision.
Quote:
Quote: Sid, do you have eight basses man?? Yes…I need therapy!
You don't need therapy. You can never have too many basses.
Sidsquishus
Bassguy1, would you be willing to have a talk with my wife about this?

Cheers!
Quote:
Bassguy1, would you be willing to have a talk with my wife about this? Cheers!
I will see what I can do lol. I was talking to my girl friend about getting a 6 six string, she shot me a look, then I asked what? She said “don't you have enough 5 strings?” I replied, “Yes, but I don't have a 6 string.” She looked at me and said, “God you are a pain in the ass, ok you can get one, just done waste your money on another amp, you already have 4.” I get it man, trust me. But I may sneak another stack with a 1,200 watt head if I have the money. she has the things she enjoys and I have my bass gear. Bassguy need's his toys damn it. Women, am I right fellas?

Reply to this thread