0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

John Taylor of Duran Duran

LP
Not really sure where the OrangeJulius rant came from. For his first post I think it a bit harsh to say the least.
johnny880
Very cool to see all you guys chime in like that. I am surprised. Guys like John Taylor would not have gotten to that point with that band without some sort of talent. Like I said I like Ordinary World. A couple other tunes as well. In fact I think I will listen to that now. It might make me feel a little better. I haven't heard it in awhile. I like feel good songs. I know Loudlon hates when I change subject but I feel like i have to. I really like you guys and talking but sometimes what I am thinking doesn't come across so well in my words. I am sorry for that. Next time so I don't offend anyone. Please say Johnny what the F**k are you trying to say. And then I can try to explain. I have to go now for awhile my brother is really sick. I am concerned and I need to take care of this situation. Take care you guys and I hope I can talk to you in the near future.
A great player IMHO, always supporting the son. Ever listened to mediterrenea? Simply beautiful and nicely tabbed by Sidsquishus. Just wanted to say that. Take care johnny880.
johnny880
Quote:
A great player IMHO, always supporting the son. Ever listened to mediterrenea? Simply beautiful and nicely tabbed by Sidsquishus. Just wanted to say that. Take care johnny880.
Thanks MooseToo. He is set up for a cat scan to find the blockage in his head. Back later. Take care guys.
Marko1960
Quote:
Not really sure where the OrangeJulius rant came from. For his first post I think it a bit harsh to say the least.
I know, shocking, some people eh?
LP
At least you eased your way into expressing yourself lol.
Marko1960
Quote:
At least you eased your way into expressing yourself lol.
Haha
LoudLon [moderator]
Taylor's a great bass player. Just yesterday I was watching an old clip of them performing live on MTV for New Year 1983, and while the whole band sounds just as good live as they do on their albums, Taylor especially stands out. And contrary to those who say “real” bass players never use a pick, Taylor is just as proficient with a pick as he is with his fingers.
Marko1960
Not only is he a great bassist, he's a tall, handsome twat aswell, beating the chicks off with a shitty stick

I hate him

Reply to this thread