0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Post A Note

johnny880
I wanted to start this page to help new players get fresh ideas and perhaps take there bass playing into new areas that they may have never thought of. Please all of you feel free to post any riff you may want to share with all of us into this thread. Please let it be all original and from your own mind. No matter how insignificant you may find it. Others may find it as a gold mine. The biggest thing is please don't mock anyone. We all started from scratch. Just post it and let others learn and pickup what you are doing and work it into there own thing if they want to, or they can move on to the next tab. This will give new ideas and inspiration for those that want to look and play around with the numbers that you post. We all want to become better bass players. That's the idea isn't it ! I also want to say to new bass players out there. The biggest and hardest thing about learning bass is, sticking with it. Never EVER give up ! It gets there…
LoudLon [moderator]
I'm opening this thread back up – for now. Please use it for its intended purpose. If it ends up straying like the Original Riff thread I'll just close it back up. One thread designated for people to post original tabs is enough, I would think.

Have fun.
Marko1960
Johnny, you don't own a music publishing company do you?
Quote:
Johnny, you don't own a music publishing company do you?

Probably not
Marko1960
He's very keen to get a riff library going
Quote:
He's very keen to get a riff library going

I think in the hope that it might be fun

Reply to this thread