0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Congratulations Mr Zee

mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Gonna finish the America tab I started by Yes over the weekend and that will be it for a while. We were supposed to move house early December but experienced some delays but there is a good chance we will be moving next week. If so tabbing will temporarily cease for a week or two. Telly is fine, it is also my 45" computer monitor. I chill on the sofa when tabbing and its 12 feet away. Hope the move goes well for you and Mrs Zee matey and your both very happy in your new homeMake sure they pack the tv and bass last so you can get them unloaded first for tabbing , priorities and all that

Cheers, hopefully shouldn't take too long.
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Gonna finish the America tab I started by Yes over the weekend and that will be it for a while. We were supposed to move house early December but experienced some delays but there is a good chance we will be moving next week. If so tabbing will temporarily cease for a week or two. Telly is fine, it is also my 45" computer monitor. I chill on the sofa when tabbing and its 12 feet away. Take a week or two off & let someone else shine? That's just selfish LOL. Tabbing over moving I say!!!!!

You will have to make do with the few tabs i've already done, for now.
LoudLon [moderator]
Zee's killing it. He's even out-pacing my submission rate back when I first joined here, which is saying something. Good thing he's taking a break, his count is getting a little too close for comfort.
mr zee
Quote:
Zee's killing it. He's even out-pacing my submission rate back when I first joined here, which is saying something. Good thing he's taking a break, his count is getting a little too close for comfort.

I love doing tabs but i think you will hit a 1000 before i hit 500. You are, and always will be, the host with the most, best formatted tabs and I cant wait for that moment. If it wasn't for your knowledge of tabbing I would probably have jacked in. I found it really hard to write tabs in the early days, and still do to some extent.
mr zee
What I really like is the amount of tabs that have been favorited, about a third as t stands. To me that means people are taking there time and effort to read and learn them before applying a rating.
Marko1960
It should be pointed out that Seanmo and Bassm99 have both exceeded 300 tabs and congratulations are in order, well done lads
mr zee
Quite right, I think they had both topped 300 before me so, yes, congratulations and very well done.
mr zee
Good thing he's taking a break, his count is getting a little too close for comfort.

Completion date on house move is Tuesday 15th jan so I have a few tabbing days left before we need to start packing.
mr zee
Quote:
Good thing he's taking a break, his count is getting a little too close for comfort.Completion date on house move is Tuesday 15th jan so I have a few tabbing days left before we need to start packing.

Well that didn't happen, but defo moving friday. i have a couple of submitted tabs but thats it for now. Will still be checking forum though to find out all the gossip etc.
Isn't it quiet without the Zee man

Reply to this thread