0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Congratulations Mr Zee

mr zee
Quote:
As long as you can tab i don't care how bad your grammar is lol

Have submitted a monkees tab of i'm a believer. Of the ones that i looked at it's quite different, but that doesn't mean its correct.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: As long as you can tab i don't care how bad your grammar is lol Have submitted a monkees tab of i'm a believer. Of the ones that i looked at it's quite different, but that doesn't mean its correct.
Can you tab the tambourine part for me
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Quote: As long as you can tab i don't care how bad your grammar is lol Have submitted a monkees tab of i'm a believer. Of the ones that i looked at it's quite different, but that doesn't mean its correct. Can you tab the tambourine part for me

i think it goes shake rattle shake or it might be rattle rattle shake.
Quote:
Quote: As long as you can tab i don't care how bad your grammar is lol Have submitted a monkees tab of i'm a believer. Of the ones that i looked at it's quite different, but that doesn't mean its correct.

Thank you Zee man, I shall go check it out
now up to 313, a non stop tabbing machine
that is quite something
Marko1960
Mr Zee has 44% of new tabs uploaded at this moment in time, he's either on a mission or his telly's broke
mr zee
Gonna finish the America tab I started by Yes over the weekend and that will be it for a while. We were supposed to move house early December but experienced some delays but there is a good chance we will be moving next week. If so tabbing will temporarily cease for a week or two. Telly is fine, it is also my 45" computer monitor. I chill on the sofa when tabbing and its 12 feet away.
LP
Quote:
Gonna finish the America tab I started by Yes over the weekend and that will be it for a while. We were supposed to move house early December but experienced some delays but there is a good chance we will be moving next week. If so tabbing will temporarily cease for a week or two. Telly is fine, it is also my 45" computer monitor. I chill on the sofa when tabbing and its 12 feet away.

Take a week or two off & let someone else shine? That's just selfish LOL. Tabbing over moving I say!!!!!
MotorMog
Quote:

Hope the move goes well for you and Mrs Zee matey and your both very happy in your new home

Make sure they pack the tv and bass last so you can get them unloaded first for tabbing , priorities and all that

Reply to this thread