0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Quick Question

mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Just noticed that my version of U.K. Subs city of the dead only appears on my profile page so I have resubmitted it as uk subs U.K. Subs would be the correct spelling of the band name matey, but I would also go with UK Subs for the artist name. Unless you wanna go with the United Kingdom Subversives
All the subs tunes were under uk and not U.K. apart from mine and when you clicked on the subs tab page mine was not listed.
LoudLon [moderator]
It's probably just the dreaded punctuation glitch. No need to resubmit, just PM Johnny and tell him what's going on.
mr zee
Quote:
It's probably just the dreaded punctuation glitch. No need to resubmit, just PM Johnny and tell him what's going on.
Tried that with a couple of songs 4 months ago, where i'd misspelt names and song titles wrong. Still waiting so he must have forgot or been too busy
Marko1960
I sent him a message a while back, it was quite important, I told him that news was coming through that the Titanic had hit an iceberg and I knew his aunt was on board, still waiting for a reply
Marko1960
In fact, all joking apart, with Johnny being busy with other stuff and the Dude gone missing in the Amazon jungle I think it's time LoudLon got promoted and given a bit more power to do stuff
Correct spelling of U.K. Subs? LOL!

mr zee
Correct spelling of U.K. Subs? LOL!

That's how I spelt it but you wont find my tab on there page, its only on my profile page

Reply to this thread