0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Cover Solutions

johnny880
I asked if it was ok to post info about a website on youtube. I didn't want to take anything away from bigbass. Because bigbass has been a wealth of information for me. I recently discovered CoverSolutions on YouTube. Some of you probably know it. But for those that don't. It is a really good website for new bass players and veterans alike I think. Play along easy to read tabs. And hes a good player. Lots to learn for newer bass players. And as I said to Mr Zee. He shreds Zeps Immigrant song imo. Not to mention Tools Schism and others. Just thought I would mention it to those newbies out there that cant get enough bass. I look everywhere for good bass. Even if I cant play all of the more complex things. Don't care I can play some and I will go back one day and play it all. BooYah. That's what its about.
johnny880
Good night all.
Marko1960
Morning
LoudLon [moderator]
I've seen a few of that guy's bass videos. He's pretty good. I haven't checked out any of his guitar or drum vids, though.
mr zee
Its good that you can see what is being played and not just hearing it and with tabs too. Suppose it takes all the guess work out of learning/copying a song when its given on a plate like that.

I prefer thunderbassistjay's videos though and in his last one he is wearing a proper shirt, albeit with enough neck room for a medallion.
There are many ways to learn through various sources. Whatever suits you
mr zee
I agree, what ever means that suits the user.
johnny880
I agree also don't limit yourself. Search. You can find some good things out there.

Reply to this thread