0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Request List

johnny880
And if the singer looks as good as Chantel does that's not bad either. That's it outta here. 000111010101010100010101000111111000 binary code or bass tab.
Marko1960
That's weird, at work today I had the urge to play In A Broken Dream by Python Lee Jackson, on my phone, in which Rod Stewart gives a powerful vocal performance, check it out, you might like it

…the singer doesn't look as good as Chantelle by the way
johnny880
Hi Marko. Never heard of Python Lee. Of course I have heard of Rod Stewart. I gave it a listen too. Very good bass. Rod Stewart kicks. And you are right I would rather have Chantal on my arm than Rod. But the girls always liked sexy Rod. Bluesy kinda tune . I like that…
johnny880
Had to listen to it a second time there. The bass is really good. And the guitar sounds like old Eric Clapton to me and with Rods singing good song…
Marko1960
It's Python Lee on the guitar, it was recorded in 72 when Rod had his solo career and singing with The Faces aswell, busy boy
johnny880
I am not a great big fan of Rod Stewarts newer stuff however. And for all you guys who dig the heavier stuff. Canada doesn't put out that much. So cant help you there. And I just want to concentrate on Canadian requests for now. The best of the best that I like and want to learn on bass. Not saying I don't like metal and the like. Just concentrating on the Canadian side of things till I run out. Better watch out then. I have even more obscure things to share that aren't on here. I know I can hear you now. God help us.
johnny880
He is really good. But as soon as I read Python. My mind went Monty Python. Funny how the brain works. Which are really good too by the way. Gonna research some more of his music.
mr zee
Quote:
It's Python Lee on the guitar, it was recorded in 72 when Rod had his solo career and singing with The Faces aswell, busy boy
I think they were Australian
Marko1960
Quote:
I am not a great big fan of Rod Stewarts newer stuff however. And for all you guys who dig the heavier stuff. Canada doesn't put out that much. So cant help you there. And I just want to concentrate on Canadian requests for now. The best of the best that I like and want to learn on bass. Not saying I don't like metal and the like. Just concentrating on the Canadian side of things till I run out. Better watch out then. I have even more obscure things to share that aren't on here. I know I can hear you now. God help us.
How about Arcade Fire, they're half Canadian and are based in Canada? I'm a big fan
Marko1960
J

Reply to this thread