0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Canadian Ballads from the past...

johnny880
I thought I would throw a few Canadian rock ballads at ya on the request page. I am not asking anyone to work on them. Just thought I would give you some feel good music you may not have heard before. The Sheriff song. Listen how long that singer holds that note at the end. I turn blue listening to it.
IamMark
You said “a few” and lead with “The Sheriff song”.

For those keeping track, that's ‘one’. Is that all Canada's got? Surely Bryan Adams wrote a few.
LoudLon [moderator]
My Canadian ex introduced me to a Tom Cochrane song called “Good Man Feeling Bad.” Great little bluesy ballad.

Marko1960
How come nobody has spotted Safety Dance by Men Without Hats?

…I'm kidding obviously
Marko1960
Neil Young people, come on! Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote Sweet Home Alabama as a response to Youngs, Southern Man, which is why God knocked their plane out of the sky
IamMark
That's cold.
Marko1960
Too soon?
IamMark
Quote:
Too soon?
I didn't say it wasn't funny. Just cold.
johnny880
Hi Loudlon. Good on your girlfriend. I requested a song from Tom Cochrane. Sinking like a sunset. I want that as my funeral song its so good. And you guys are right there are many more Canadian tunes . Just haven't got to them all. You guys said to me you didn't mind if I requested Canadian stuff you may not have heard. So I will. And you may not like it. But that's the beauty of music. Some will…And some will say that blows goats. Its all good…
johnny880
P.S TO LoudLon. Where in Canada was your girlfriend from…
Marko1960
You can request anything Johnny, nobody will judge you for it, and don't forget, you're the fellow countryman of one of the worlds top bassists so wave that flag dude

Reply to this thread