0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Heartfelt thanks to LoudLon on his 750th tab!

MotorMog
Quote:
‘I Love Thatcher’ beer ‘I Love Charles Manson’ beer

The Marko might be a bit bitter for my liking
Marko1960
Aye, always leaves a nasty after taste, the Thatchers looks like cat pee
MotorMog
The lady might not be for turning but that cider definitely has by the look of it , never found either appealing !!!
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
You'd have to make your own ‘I Love Thatcher’ beer cosy, you've got a better chance of buying an ‘I Love Charles Manson’ beer cosy

I'll have one custom made for you. I'll spare no expense. Your happiness is important to me.
Marko1960
Thanks Lon, I'll be the envy of my fellow anarchists
mr zee
‘I Love Thatcher’ beer cosy,

never thought i'd see love, thatcher and cosy in the same sentence, gi's me the shivers.
Marko1960
She laid waste to vast swathes of industrial heartland and threw the people onto the scrap heap, she sank the Belgrano, she said, “There will be no surviving terrorists” in the Iranian embassy siege, she said, “The iRA gunmen, (and women) will not emerge from the car alive” in Gibraltar in the ‘Death on the Rock’ case, she gave the Protestant paramilitary UDA the job of eliminating IRA solicitor, Pat Finucan, murdered in front of his young family.
She was a CxxT.
No beer cosy for me thanks
mr zee
She was a CxxT.

CLOT
Marko1960
Aye
Sorry I'm late to the party! I don't play too dutifully, so I'm no skilled bassist. However, Lon's tabs always gave me something to work on, while always sounding right to my untrained ears. Without Lon's Learn to Fly tab, I never would've fallen in love with this instrument. Thanks, man. From the bottom of my heart, you have made me a better and happier bassist. You fucking rock, dude.

Reply to this thread