0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Practice amp suggestions

blue
Anybody got a suggestion for a cheap practice amp? My last one gave out on me unexpectedly I'm a broke student, so I can't buy anything nice that would bother my housemates or break the bank. About £60 would be my max spend if possible - it's coming out of my food/bills money lol.
Please & thanks guys
LoudLon [moderator]
I've been using the same little 10 watt Rocktron R10 Rampage amp to practice at home for nearly 15 years. Bought it brand new for $99 bucks back in '03. Just took a quick look on ebay and you can pick one up for sixty bucks with free shipping.
2nick3
I'd check to see what you can pick up used in your local area. Assuming you're in a university area there are almost always students turning over gear (especially around end of term, when the food money runs out). Anything you get now is better than what you have. And later, when you have an extra 20 quid, you can turn around and sell it for what you bought it for and upgrade, and be more picky about what you get. Do that turn a few times and you can end up with something pretty nice.
Blackstar Fly Bass amp is incredible. 10/10 would recommend

Reply to this thread