0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Like Brighton the Toon were outclassed by a far superior side, add to that some bad injuries and Shelvey's sheer stupidity and we never stood a chance. I honestly don't believe that Benitez will still be in charge by Christmas, Ashley has filled him with shit and made a mockery of him

Brighton won't sack Hughton whatever the outcome but I make you right about Benitez just a matter of when

Wasn't that disheartened by Albions performance, going to be some far worse results than that coming our way though that's for sure
Marko1960
Getting rid of Chris Hughton was Newcastles biggest mistake, his performance with the Toon in the Championship was far better than Rafas, and then Pardew, a few bad runs and the fans were on him like fleas on a dog. They say that the Geordies are the best fans in the league, I reckon they're the worst. Never should have got rid of Big Sam to be honest
MotorMog
Toon are down at ours for the tea time kick off on Sunday 24th september,nice evening drive back for them!
Marko1960
Best part of 400 miles
Marko1960
Wish I'd spent the last 90 minutes having my teeth knocked out with a sledge hammer, don't want to take anything away from Uddersfield but Newcastle were shite
MotorMog
Quote:
Wish I'd spent the last 90 minutes having my teeth knocked out with a sledge hammer, don't want to take anything away from Uddersfield but Newcastle were shite

Yep us new boys havnt had the best of starts especially us with Man City and then Leicester away

Got that sinking feeling
Marko1960
Aye, I suppose I can take heart from the fact that Brighton are propping us up and Pools' predicament is growing steadily worse down in the Sunday League and there's always my adopted team of Linfield FC, they're the Rangers version of Belfasts ‘Old Firm’ and they conducted themselves impeccably against Celtic recently in the Champions League

…can't say the same for their fans!
MotorMog
Quote:
Aye, I suppose I can take heart from the fact that Brighton are propping us up and Pools' predicament is growing steadily worse down in the Sunday League and there's always my adopted team of Linfield FC, they're the Rangers version of Belfasts ‘Old Firm’ and they conducted themselves impeccably against Celtic recently in the Champions League…can't say the same for their fans!

Out of the cup then , Cherries away next for us and hopefully sone momentum now after our first win

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Out of the cup then ...you think, "did they do it deliberately cos cup competitions interfere with the more important task of Premier League survival, or are they just shite ?" ...the latter methinks, North Eastern footy clubs are in freefall, they're a dying breed
mr zee
Bloody hell, r your twos teams doing that bad.

Reply to this thread