0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

mr zee
Hijack as much as you want not into sport very much but beer is my second fav pastime
mr zee
Or is it my thirst. boom boom
MotorMog
Quote:
MotorMog, no shame in taking an ass whuppin from City, favourites surely?

Was following the game via the BBC website and looks like we got off lightly with a 0-2 scoreline ( welcome to the prem ),yep I make City faves as well.

Sussex playing Surrey tomorrow in the T20 blast, good form of late so hopeful of a result to get us into the knockouts

Our beer festival date is fast approaching so getting into rehearsal mode ,studio booked for next Friday and the Wednesday after in anticipation of bank holiday Monday appearance

Here's our set ,full on 90 mins of punk n roll

I've had to abbreviate the song titles to get the text as large as possible on 2 x A4 sheets as being only the baby in the group ( 43 ) our 50 year old other band members can't see it when its taped to the floor the blind old bastids

SET 1
1.RAMONES - TODAY YOU LOVE
2.SEX PISTOLS – PRETTY VACANT
3.U.K. SUBS – RIOT
4.LARS & BASTARDS – HAVE OR NOT
5.MOTORHEAD - ROCK N’ ROLL
6.THE DAMNED - NEW ROSE
7.UK SUBS – PARTY IN PARIS
8.RAMONES – CRETINS
9.ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE - SKULL
10.RAMONES – COMMANDO
11.GBH – NO SURVIVORS
12.SHAM 69 - BORSTAL BREAKOUT
13.STIFF LITTLE FINGERS – SUSPECT
14.BLITZ - NEVER SURRENDER
15.RAMONES - 53rd & 3rd
16.PETER & TESTIES – BANNED
SET 2
1.U.K. SUBS- WARHEAD
2.RAMONES - R.A.M.O.N.E.S
3.STIFF LITTLE FINGERS - ULSTER
4.SEX PISTOLS – SILLY THING
5.OLD FIRM CASUALS - PERRY BOYS
6. COCK SPARRER – TAKE EM ALL
7.SHAM 69 – KIDS ARE UNITED
8.LARS & BASTARDS – DEAD YANKS
9.ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE – FOR YOU
10.RAMONES - HAPPY FAMILY
11.MOTORHEAD – STONE DEAD
12.STOOGES – I WANNA BE YOUR DOG
13. RAMONES –BASEMENT
14.CHAOS UK – 4 MINUTE WARNING
15. G.B.H. – ALCHOHOL
16. ENCORE - L7 - SHIT LIST
MotorMog
Quote:
Hijack as much as you want not into sport very much but beer is my second fav pastime

Yep beer n tunes is first for me but i do like to follow my local teams

Been on the Brewdog Punk IPA and Guinness today

Hoping for some of this again at the beer fest were playing ,lovely stuff

Marko1960
About eight Ramones songs too many, the Ramones famously said, “At our first UK gig the Sex Pistols came up to us and asked us how to form a band”, unfortunately the Pistols were playing a gig in Sheffield on the night in question
MotorMog
Quote:
About eight Ramones songs too many

Not a fan then, well I make it 6.5ish as R.A.M.O.N.E.S. is a Motorhead cover

We play the songs we want to hear the audience can go f*** emselves, there's enough coperate/wedding bands for them

Never surrender
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: About eight Ramones songs too many We play the songs we want to hear the audience can go f*** emselves,

A sound philosophy. An amazing lead guitarist I used to jam with, (plus rhythm guitar and drums), got dibs on most of the songs we covered, but each one had a ten minute solo with two finger tapped 64th note licks, the rot set in when he suggested The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News!!
Anyway, I'm off to watch Newcastle United give Spurs a lesson in the beautiful game
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: the rot set in when he suggested The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News!!

Yeah can just imagine how that conversation went
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: I'm off to watch Newcastle United give Spurs a lesson in the beautiful game

0-2 must be catching
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: I'm off to watch Newcastle United give Spurs a lesson in the beautiful game 0-2 must be catching
Like Brighton the Toon were outclassed by a far superior side, add to that some bad injuries and Shelvey's sheer stupidity and we never stood a chance. I honestly don't believe that Benitez will still be in charge by Christmas, Ashley has filled him with shit and made a mockery of him

Reply to this thread