0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Hugorj
Icehouse1, frankly, I do not care what you think.
Hugorj
Gerr, I'll do Box Full o'honey tab. Maybe today
icehouse1
I'm sure you don't care Hugorj & that is part of the problem that occurred within this thread.
It's a shame!
Mari7
I didn't know what had happened with the Slamingerrr too. I want him to get well soon and come visit us.
Mari7
Quote:
I will work on Falling Down next.I have not heard from Slamingerrrrr since he announced he was battling cancer. I have sent several PMs wishing him the best but have not had a reply.Hugorj, I was only trying to help you to make the tab for Box Full. Please, you make and submit the tab.Thanks for finishing Faster than Light, Danny!Mari7, I am very glad you love me; I guess it is ok if you also love Hugorj, Danny, Gerr…. Does this mean you will finally spank me? I was very, very naughty with the Interlude, no?

Yes Sid, I'm thinking about spank you (and Danny)… hehehe

Cheers
Sidsquishus
enfant gâté - delightful! I have a new nickname for my newly teenaged daughter. There are days when it is entirely appropriate.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Well then where do I sign up?

Gerr
Anyone here uses the techniques of slap or tapping to play the songs of Duran Duran?
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
yeah i do and some songs for example i you look at the faster than light tab parts of the verse are slapped
Mari7
JT uses slap in some songs, like The Valley. But he plays the major songs with two fingers

Reply to this thread