0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Hugorj
Now we can make the tab to Box full o'honey.. But Sid did the biggest part. I think it would be fairer to if he does it.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Guys i just finished Faster Than Light im now working on the other two, Can someone please check faster than light, please?
Twiggybass
i will do it for you dan
im just waiting for it to appear soon
Sidsquishus
I will work on Falling Down next.

I have not heard from Slamingerrrrr since he announced he was battling cancer. I have sent several PMs wishing him the best but have not had a reply.

Hugorj, I was only trying to help you to make the tab for Box Full. Please, you make and submit the tab.

Thanks for finishing Faster than Light, Danny!

Mari7, I am very glad you love me; I guess it is ok if you also love Hugorj, Danny, Gerr…. Does this mean you will finally spank me? I was very, very naughty with the Interlude, no?
Sidsquishus
Quote:
Guys i just finished Faster Than Light im now working on the other two, Can someone please check faster than light, please?

it is here: http://www.bigbasstabs.com/duran_duran_bass_tabs/faster_than_light.html
Gerr
Yesterday we had one person (enfant gâté) who wanted his minute of fame and I think he ended up getting!

I did not know the situation of slamingerrr, Sid. He's a nice guy. I wish him the best.

Danny, you went faster than light! Hehehe.. tab perfect, well done my friend!

Hugorj and Sid, you did a great job in this interlude. The notes are well placed. I'm waiting for the tab, Hugorj.

Cheers
Gerr
Mari7, I love you too!
icehouse1
You just can't let it go can you Gerr!

Yesterday we had one person (enfant gâté) who wanted his minute of fame and I think he ended up getting!

For those of you not familiar with the French language “enfant gâté” means “spoilt child” in English.

The rest of your message was fine, why spoil it at the start with a childish insult?

Grow up Gerr!
Hugorj
Icehouse1, you never appears in this topic to check any tab or do tab. The only things that you say refer only to insult Gerr, which always helps here. He only expressed his opinion.
icehouse1
Oh dear Hugorj! Regardless of my checking tabs or not in this thread, I do visit & read the posts. Gerr may well be a help in this thread but he lacks manners & offers insults on a regular basis. Today is a new day but he still had to carry on the insults from yesterday. Have you read the posts? Do you fully understand his actions? Can you really defend what he has written? If you can then you are no better than he is.

Reply to this thread