0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Hugorj
Power Station:

I find it hard to see JT away from Durans. But the Power Station has some good work
Gerr
Good songs.
Sidsquishus
A Matter of Feeling - the interlude part; starts around 3:42. It follows the parts I posted earlier. Please check. Thanks.

Tabs:
Interlude (A minor)
G:|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
D:|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
A:|------3--320>3--|5>-5553-55>5553-|------3--320>3--|5>-5553-55>5553-|
E:|5>-5>5-35-----5>|----------------|55>5>5-35-----5>|----------------|
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &

G:|----------------|----------------|
D:|----------------|----------------|
A:|------3--320>3--|5>-5553-55>5553-|
E:|5>-5>5-35-----5>|----------------|
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &

Next, the chorus is repeated. Almost got this one done!
Sidsquishus
A Matter of Feeling tab submitted. Thanks to those who have checked it as a work in progress. Cheers.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Still working on mine i might take i bit more but im getting there, ive got a lot to do for this and next week
Ezzo
I was reading the previous pages and I came to the conclusion that you have a beautiful community here, very cool!
I really like the sound of the 80s, so Duran Duran is among my favorite bands too. I've been in three of their shows in my country, in 2005, 2008 and 2012. I really like the sound of this band. They are always updated with high quality.
I do not have the same technique on bass as people here seem to have, but I want to join when possible..
I wish someone can tell me what are easiest tabs of Duran Duran. Sid posted a tab but I found it a bit complex for me (for now, I hope!). If someone can point out some sounds for beginners, I'll like..
Sidsquishus
Hi Ezzo,
Try All You Need Is Now, Pop Trash Movie, Perfect Day, and Do You Believe In Shame. You will find these tabs in my profile or in the Duran Duran tabs. Just click on my username at the top of this posting to get to my profile.
Cheers.

Also, The Edge of America. Have fun!
Hugorj
Hi Ezzo, how are you going?
My indication: All You Need Is Now, Serious, The Chauffeur, The Edge of America and Safe.
Sidsquishus
Hugorj, have you made progress on the Box Full o' Honey tab?

I don't know The Chauffeur or Safe - I will have to listen to them! Cheers.
Hugorj
Hi Sid I'm having trouble on the part after the interlude. There are some variations that is difficult to identify.

I always thought the tabs of chauffeur are a little poor. This song deserve a better version. It's one of my DD favs.

Reply to this thread