0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Chris Squire of Yes RIP!

mr zee
Quote:
Oh give me a break. I already tried that. I cant post pics and I cant change Justin bullshit Beiber. I have tried numerous times. I give up on that. And I was joking around with Marko because I thought he was joking around with me.

Sorry, i'd forgot about all the crap you were having uploading pictures
johnny880
Its not just that. When I click on settings you know what page appears. MY FRIGGING EMAIL. How can anyone adjust the settings if the settings page doesn't work. COME ON.
johnny880
And on my profile page where it says. ABOUT. I guess that's me. I cant put a damn thing in because there is a big fat X. Do you think these things outta be fixed or am I just talking out my ass.
mr zee
I think there is a definite site problem, even johnny the administrator couldn't upload pictures. Not heard anything for a while.
Marko1960
I've just been on my profile to tinker with my avatar and Johnny's right, it's impossible. Oh well, Justin Beiber it is, and he is a fellow Canadian. Could be worse, it could be Sarah Jessica Parker, she's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle! She has her own perfume called ‘Lovely’, I suppose if she'd been honest and called it ‘Hideous’ it wouldn't sell so well
johnny880
Quote:
I've just been on my profile to tinker with my avatar and Johnny's right, it's impossible. Oh well, Justin Beiber it is, and he is a fellow Canadian. Could be worse, it could be Sarah Jessica Parker, she's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle! She has her own perfume called ‘Lovely’, I suppose if she'd been honest and called it ‘Hideous’ it wouldn't sell so well
OK THATS FRIGGING FUNNY
johnny880
And there is reality tv. Come on. I have enough reality of my own. I don't want to watch other peoples drama. Makes me want to put my finger in a socket and lick my bass strings at the same time as I take a bath.
johnny880
Sorry SJP reminds me of Sex and the City and other mindless garbage they feed us.
Marko1960
Don't get me started on reality tv
LP
Quote:
Yes LP it was a 12 hour drive to my regret. Kinda wish I had done the road trip now.

To me that is not worth the hassle, but to others a 12 hour drive is an adventure! It's a pity you missed out but maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

Reply to this thread