0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Eminem – Phenomenal

Latex Sex
Quote:
Quote: And sorry techie that you are getting beat up here. It's OK if you like eminem but it looks like you might be the only person at the show. I should feel sorry for techie but I don't Am I bad?

Just to clarify in case of confusion (though no one has said anything to me) my not feeling sorry for techie was just a joke. To be fair none of us are attacking him personally, just the artist he started the thread with. There is no bitterness within this thread I hope, especially not from me.
LoudLon [moderator]
No, I think that's been made clear throughout. No one here is hating on techie – we're hating on Eminem. I mean everyone hates on Hitler, and he deserves it, but we shouldn't hate on the people who like him.

Oh, wait…
—– OH SNAP !!! —–

uploading pictures
Marko1960
To be fair to Techie its one of his first threads and its 7 pages long and still running, I'm thinking about starting a Billy Ray Cyrus thread
johnny [staff]
that's quite an achievement
Latex Sex
Quote:
To be fair to Techie its one of his first threads and its 7 pages long and still running, I'm thinking about starting a Billy Ray Cyrus thread

DON'T YOU DARE!!!!
Quote:

You know people can fall out over this crap? You & I are going to have a problem if you start this threat!
Marko1960
CAREFUL, dont forget my Achey Breaky Heart!
LoudLon [moderator]
Damn it, Marko! I already had forgotten about Achey Breaky Heart, but you just made me remember it in front of everybody!
Latex Sex
Ha Ha, Marko's in trouble! Lon's out to get ya!

Reply to this thread