0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Eminem – Phenomenal

mayhem
Quote:
Also did you notice, members who don't always appear on the same thread due to our different views were united in bringing that talentless prick to his knees

They say miracles never happen! Sometimes there is something so bad out there that we can put aside our different views & unite. Eminem is that something so bad
mayhem
Quote:
And sorry techie that you are getting beat up here. It's OK if you like eminem but it looks like you might be the only person at the show.

LOL - Classic Sid
Latex Sex
Quote:
I almost feel bad for the OP. I'm sure he didn't expect such an out-pouring of vitriol. But this is what happens when you bring up a punk ass poser on a site inhabited by real musicians. Spades get called spades.

Oh Lon, we need a gem of a quote & as always you bring it!
Latex Sex
Quote:
And sorry techie that you are getting beat up here. It's OK if you like eminem but it looks like you might be the only person at the show.

I should feel sorry for techie but I don't Am I bad?

softcell62
Gotta say this thread reminds me of the good old days, good banter from good people.
mayhem
Quote:
Quote: And sorry techie that you are getting beat up here. It's OK if you like eminem but it looks like you might be the only person at the show. I should feel sorry for techie but I don't Am I bad?

For this thread no, for anything else you tell us
mayhem
Quote:
Gotta say this thread reminds me of the good old days, good banter from good people.

I agree, maybe techie could introduce some more crap in here that we could all hate together
johnny [staff]
hey hey guys.. please respect other people's views.

the next person to say something bad about eminem gets banned
johnny [staff]
just kidding, he's shit.

(I do feel a bit sorry about techie though )
mayhem
I do have a tiny bit of sympathy for techie, i can't be too harsh on a newbie. Also he has a right to like what he likes as the rest of us do

Reply to this thread