0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

over 9000!

johnny [staff]
Cheers guys, there's over 9000 registered users at bigbasstabs.com!

The database cleanup is long overdue and will be tackled soon! Any other feature requests?

I know searching the requests was bounced around, so we'll do that, shouldn't be too hard. We need to look into the youtube button not showing up and not working everywhere.

anything else?
Marko1960
I got around the youtube button issue by copying from youtube and pasting on the link button. Dont make too many changes, if it aint broke dont fix it. Bbt is by far the best looking and best presented of all the guitar based sites
9000. Wow. Soon we will have as many as Duran. Lol. Keep up the great work. My only issue is how to get the whole utube vid to show and not just I.p. Address. It's probably me. Damn technology.
johnny [staff]
Quote:
Dont make too many changes, if it aint broke dont fix it.

i agree!
LoudLon [moderator]
It's like someone gave the site penis enlargment pills. It keeps growing, and growing, and growing…
Marko1960
Ain't got any of those pills lying around have you Lon? Just askin for a friend…ahem
LoudLon [moderator]
Sure do. How many do you need?

Er, uh, I mean – I have no idea what you're talking about.
IamMark
That list of countries we can invade just got bigger!
And here comes the real question: How many are active?
Latex Sex
Not 9000!
johnny [staff]
Depends on your definition of active.

There were a total of 206 active registered users in a week and a total of 579 registered users online in the last month.

Active meaning that the user was logged in at least once while opening any page on bigbasstabs.

Reply to this thread