0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Thanx

Marko1960
…and if one of them asks you to “Squeal little piggy” get the hell outta there
IamMark
You're thinking of Arkansas, Marko.

Common mistake.
Yeahhhhh, we aren't southern and actually you'll know you're in Missouri when you see the sign that says “Welcome to Missouri”. You'll know you're near Kansas if you want to kill yourself. Nothin but crops
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
…and if one of them asks you to “Squeal little piggy” get the hell outta there

That's when you'll know you've wandered into my neck of the woods. The Appalachians: Corn-holing city slickers since 1972. Though I personally have never corn-holed a city slicker. At least, none who didn't have it a-comin'.
Marko1960
Quote:
Yeahhhhh, we aren't southern and actually you'll know you're in Missouri when you see the sign that says “Welcome to Missouri”. You'll know you're near Kansas if you want to kill yourself. Nothin but crops
And Nebraska, they have a sign that reads, “You are now entering Nebraska, Sorry”
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
And Nebraska, they have a sign that reads, “You are now entering Nebraska, Sorry”

lol!
Yeah Nebraska sucks, too!
MannyIII
Quote:
Wherever you are head south, Deep South, as soon as you hear banjo music youre there, but just to be certain, make sure everyones wearing denim dungarees and driving 40s Ford pick up trucks
Whats funny is i bought my dog in southern illinois. The guy met me at a gas station in the middle of no where and said he would be driving a blue ford pickup. When i got there 4 trucks were blue and fords. Lol

Reply to this thread