0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

June 13 I'll be playing a song with The Lillingtons, during their live performance in Leeuwarden The Netherlands. They asked me, so I'll “obey”.
Quote:
Quote: Great vid, any other Pistols covers planned? Not for now. I got 15 Sex pistols videos on my channel already.

Oh cool, I will go and check them out.
LP
Quote:
June 13 I'll be playing a song with The Lillingtons, during their live performance in Leeuwarden The Netherlands. They asked me, so I'll “obey”.

That is fantastic news Jay! I hope it gets filmed so we can all see you in action Mr. ROCK STAR!!!!!
Of course we'll try to get it filmed.
LP
Quote:
Of course we'll try to get it filmed.

Excellent, can't wait to see the footage!
They also asked a guitar playing friend of mine. We both covered quite a few Lillingtons songs and did a few together as a collaboration project. We'll be playing Lillington High, which usually is the last song of the set list.
LP
Quote:
They also asked a guitar playing friend of mine. We both covered quite a few Lillingtons songs and did a few together as a collaboration project. We'll be playing Lillington High, which usually is the last song of the set list.

I love watching your videos but to see you live on stage will be something else! I'm sure you'll have a great time up there
Collaboration cover of Lillington High by woodmum (guitar) and me (bass). So this is the song we're gonna play with The Lillingtons. We sped it up by 10% to match the tempo of a live performance.
LP
Quote:
Collaboration cover of Lillington High by woodmum (guitar) and me (bass). So this is the song we're gonna play with The Lillingtons. We sped it up by 10% to match the tempo of a live performance.

Jay you little teaser! Nice warm up to the main attraction.
Another good collaboration! Like it

Reply to this thread