0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

IamMark
Jay's taking this sleeveless thing to a whole new level.
IamMark
Quote:
In this part of the world we are blessed with an invaluable freedom. We're free to listen to any music. We're free to express our opinions. Use this freedom wisely.
Our freedoms in the US don't escape licensing and copyright laws.

And we're still able to express our opinions, but when we do we have to be prepared to be shamed on all social media and blasted in every media outlet resulting in immediate removal from parent teacher organizations, church groups, and other social clubs. So we can speak up, so long as what we say is popular among the majority.
Quote:
Our freedoms in the US don't escape licensing and copyright laws. And we're still able to express our opinions, but when we do we have to be prepared to be shamed on all social media and blasted in every media outlet resulting in immediate removal from parent teacher organizations, church groups, and other social clubs. So we can speak up, so long as what we say is popular among the majority.
YouTube has a directory available, listing songs and their policies set by the copyright holders. Many songs are blocked in Germany and Antarctica. Some are blocked in the US. Clearly some artists don't agree with copyright laws. I was encouraged by original artists to cover their work, even before the albums were officially published.

I mostly refrain from expressing my opinions on social media. This only leads to endless “yes/no, true/false” discussions or debates. It's also a guaranteed recipe for making enemies.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: It's also a guaranteed recipe for making enemies.

…duly noted
Skulls, another Misfits song from the 80's.
Time to bring out the keyboard, albeit for 24 seconds only. Dead Kings Rise - Misfits.
IamMark
Must be getting a little chilly in the Netherlands. Jay has sleeves!
Quote:
Must be getting a little chilly in the Netherlands. Jay has sleeves!
I needed the shirt to match the scene.
LoudLon [moderator]
Whoa…Trump is president, Kim Jong Un wants to blow us up, Jay is wearing sleeves…WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD???
IamMark
Quote:
Whoa…Trump is president, Kim Jong Un wants to blow us up, Jay is wearing sleeves…WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD???
Until Marko buys a Nickelback album, I'd say we're all ok.

Reply to this thread