0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

Quote:
lil bit of Motorheads Rock n Roll , you'll be pleased to know that's it (until the next pub is daft enough to let us play)
Fun.
MotorMog
Quote:
Fun.

Wouldn't have it any other way

It's only 4 mates going to the pub and being in charge of the jukebox ☺
I Love My Computer - Bad Religion
We did it again Reach for the Sky by Social Distortion.
MotorMog
Quote:
We did it again Reach for the Sky by Social Distortion.

Kin great I'm always amazed how you get this together, btw is your singer related to Peter test tube
Thanks! The singer is not a relative of Peter. He lives in Buffalo, close to the Niagara falls. Ad used to drum for the Dutch Punk Rock band Durango, but moved to Canada near Quebec. The guitarist, Woody lives in Amsterdam.
If the others agree, I wanna do a sequence of two or three songs of the It's Alive album by the Ramones (Gabba, Gabba, Hey!).
MotorMog
Quote:
Thanks! The singer is not a relative of Peter. He lives in Buffalo, close to the Niagara falls. Ad used to drum for the Dutch Punk Rock band Durango, but moved to Canada near Quebec. The guitarist, Woody lives in Amsterdam.If the others agree, I wanna do a sequence of two or three songs of the It's Alive album by the Ramones (Gabba, Gabba, Hey!).

Cheers for the back ground on the other guys ,probably a very distant relative of Peter test tube then

Its Alive not only one of the best live albums ever but one of the best album's ever

For me gotta be the opener Rockaway Beach ,I Wanna Be well ( Chicken Vindaloo) & I Dont Wanna Walk Around With You

That's only a couple of minutes!!! so you may as well chuck in Chainsaw as an encoure , but you all need to be wearing those freaky masks for the video

Quote:
Cheers for the back ground on the other guys ,probably a very distant relative of Peter test tube then Its Alive not only one of the best live albums ever but one of the best album's everFor me gotta be the opener Rockaway Beach ,I Wanna Be well ( Chicken Vindaloo) & I Dont Wanna Walk Around With You That's only a couple of minutes!!! so you may as well chuck in Chainsaw as an encoure , but you all need to be wearing those freaky masks for the video
I still have the vinyl version of It's Alive. I think I got it from my girlfriend for my 19th birthday, back in ‘79. It would be nice to do a sequence of songs in the same order as on the album. Maybe I Don’t Wanna Walk Around With You - Pinhead - Do You Wanna Dance? The guitarist thinks it might kill him (lol). Being the bassist, I should shout “1, 2, 3, 4” at the start of each song. As a matter of fact, I already covered almost every song of this album. Unfortunately many are blocked worldwide by WMG.
MotorMog
Quote:
It would be nice to do a sequence of songs in the same order as on the album. Maybe I Don’t Wanna Walk Around With You - Pinhead - Do You Wanna Dance? The guitarist thinks it might kill him (lol).

The speed they play live is ridiculously fast, shame 53rd and 3rd wasnt on Its Alive as that's good for a breather

How about Cretin Hop > California Sun > Here Today,Gone Tomorrow then go and have a lie down
Playing finger style I can easily deal with the speed.

Nice songs, but if we want to play two or three songs in one go, they should preferably be in sequence. That still leaves a lot of possibilities. All songs are equally good, so it depends on the band members, as I don't care…

Reply to this thread