0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

MotorMog
Quote:
Riot from the 1997 album Riot, hardcore punk by the U.K. Subs. I played with a pick for a change.

Great choice Jay this is also in our set

We do another couple of U.K Sub tracks ,Party in Paris and Warhead

MotorMog
For your displeasure - Banned From The Pubs live @ The Welly
Quote:
Cool! I also covered Warhead, as well as Telephone Numbers, No Rules and She's Not There.
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Cool! I also covered Warhead, as well as Telephone Numbers, No Rules and She's Not There.

Nice , we also did Stranglehold not sure why we dropped it

Reckon we're a couple of tracks short so thinking of adding Stooges I wanna be your dog and Chaos UK four minute warning ,done either of these ?
( I'm sure I've seen a chaos uk cover by you )
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Cool! I also covered Warhead, as well as Telephone Numbers, No Rules and She's Not There. Nice , we also did Stranglehold not sure why we dropped it Reckon we're a couple of tracks short so thinking of adding Stooges I wanna be your dog and Chaos UK four minute warning ,done either of these ?( I'm sure I've seen a chaos uk cover by you )
Yeah, I covered four Chaos UK songs with great pleasure. I didn't cover Stooges (yet).
For your reference:

IamMark
Quote:
Are you wearing ear monitors?

How do you like them? I heard they're hard to get used to and difficult to hear anything but what's coming through the monitor.
MotorMog
Quote:
Yeah, I covered four Chaos UK songs with great pleasure. I didn't cover Stooges (yet).For your reference:

Cheers Jay
MotorMog
Quote:
Are you wearing ear monitors?

No they are ACS ER-20 ear plugs ,they come with a neckcord which makes them look like ear monitors from the stage I guess

Both the drummer and myself wear ear protection as we usually have to set up in very close proximity and it gets bloody loud

Both guitars go through the house pa plus they have onstage amplification ,monitor onstsge mixing guitar and vocals so myself and the drummer can hear what's going on

I'm running an Ampeg PF 350 through 2×10 & 1×15 cabs @ 4ohms so plenty of headroom ,probably don't need to push it more than 11o'clock

Of all my gear my £10 ear plugs are the most valuable,I've no intention of going deaf just to play punk rock for beers

IamMark
Smart man.
MotorMog
lil bit of Motorheads Rock n Roll , you'll be pleased to know that's it (until the next pub is daft enough to let us play)

Reply to this thread