0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

MotorMog
No annual beer festival gig for us this year on the August bank holiday weekend so we made our first appearance at a local carnival. the studio we rehearse at put on the bands and live sound and asked us to headline
Made a nice change for me to not have to drive the van with all the gear , got the bus down with my bass and headed straight for the beer tent
Really struggled with the stage sound , couldn’t hear the vocals through the monitors and had a mic and amp head pack up mid set but we made it through

IamMark
Nice gig clips Mog. Strange that the sound engineer is right next to you all.

If we played in that tent during the summer in Virginia, we would all die from heat-stroke.
Let's put a few links on this thread as well…
From Hell They Came - Misfits, from American Psycho.

Rorke's Drift - Sabaton.

Pity by Bad Religion, from their first album, How Could Hell Be Any Worse?
The video editing was done by a Canadian bass playing friend.

Don't Blame me, the B-side of Slade's Merry Xmas Everybody, from the year 1973.

Another Slade cover: Let's Dance, from Crackers - The Christmas Party Album. The original, by Chris Montez, was released in 1962.

Island of Misfit Toys by Misfits of course. Real fun to play.

Laser Eye by Misfits with some extra low end.

MotorMog
Quote:
Nice gig clips Mog. Strange that the sound engineer is right next to you all.If we played in that tent during the summer in Virginia, we would all die from heat-stroke.

The guys that put up the tent mistakenly set the stage up so it was depth ways and not the width of the tent , ooops !!!

thankfully wasn’t a hot day , we played early evening and front of stage was facing north

Was a fun gig though
MotorMog
Some OAP pit action for Banned From The Pubs , thankfully no underwear thrown onstage

Reply to this thread