0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Classic Country Tabs

Sidsquishus
Hank Williams playing at our doctor's office this afternoon - Your Cheating Heart. Sounded good!
Marko1960
Quote:
lol … indeed that was my sole intention (compliment) - I'm just glad you read it the way I had intended it to be interpreted.
Absolutely DBT, I can see you are a good judge of character!
Marko1960
I know its not Classic Country, and theyre Scandinavian, but has anyone checked out First Aid Kit?
Sadwings
How come its difficult to find country tabs? Being I'm in my mid 40's, and started learning to play the bass…its nice to have a head start…every time I plug in an artist, nothing comes up. It will take a while for me to develop the ear, as most players have already. Just frustrating at times. As much as I love my Metal…good ol' Honkytonk is great as well.
IamMark
Quote:
I know its not Classic Country, and theyre Scandinavian, but has anyone checked out First Aid Kit?
Yes. Sirus Radio's “Spectrum” has killed that song ‘Silver Lining’ by playing it every 8 minutes.
Check out Steve ‘n’ Seagulls. I think they are out of Finland. Country, Metal, Bluegrass

https://youtu.be/e4Ao-iNPPUc
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
How come its difficult to find country tabs? Being I'm in my mid 40's...As much as I love my Metal…good ol' Honkytonk is great as well.

Pretty much the same with me. Forty-three, love my alt-rock and metal but there's also a lot of country stuff I like, mostly from the late ‘70s to late ’80s. Randy Travis, Eddie Rabbitt, Lori Morgan, stuff like that. I'm also a sucker for good old fashioned banjo and guitar blue grass. Must be the hillbilly in me.
Marko1960
Can't get any more classic than The Carter Family, I love that stuff
Sadwings
Quote:
Quote: How come its difficult to find country tabs? Being I'm in my mid 40's...As much as I love my Metal…good ol' Honkytonk is great as well. Pretty much the same with me. Forty-three, love my alt-rock and metal but there's also a lot of country stuff I like, mostly from the late ‘70s to late ’80s. Randy Travis, Eddie Rabbitt, Lori Morgan, stuff like that. I'm also a sucker for good old fashioned banjo and guitar blue grass. Must be the hillbilly in me.

I agree Loudlon, I like the 70'/80's a as well, Goodhearted woman, Coco Cola Cowboy and the soundtrack from Urban Cowboy. Good ol' Honky-tonk, lol

Reply to this thread