0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Who are the Metal Heads?

Leiria
Anybody know any thing that sounds somewhat like this?

Marko1960
Melvins were part of the Grunge movement
Leiria
The only reason people say that is because they are from Seattle. Stuff like Honey bucket, Hooch, etc is clearly not grunge
Marko1960
Its all music to me, I dont like pigeon holes
Quote:

Nobody puts Marko in a corner
Leiria
Quote:
Melvins were part of the Grunge movement
Quote:

Ok then
just3boyz
Not that it matters, and i'm not taking sides on this.
but all i'm saying is the Melvins were credited for being a major influence on grunge music
(whether they liked it or not.)
I think Marko was just pointing that out.
At the end of the day labels on what music is and isn't is nothing more than a way to catagorize music.
Leiria
Quote:
Not that it matters, and i'm not taking sides on this.but all i'm saying is the Melvins were credited for being a major influence on grunge music (whether they liked it or not.)I think Marko was just pointing that out.At the end of the day labels on what music is and isn't is nothing more than a way to catagorize music.
I hate labelling, but if we are going to use them were gonna use correctly. They were an influence on some grunge artists, but they werent grunge musicians. Im not here to argue with someone online I just want to discover some new music and since everybody on the YT comments calls this metal and I cant find anything like this I tough “Why not ask the guys at BBT?”
I abosolutly love metal. Some of favorites are Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, and some old school Metallica.
Sadwings
If you like SLAYER and the old Metallica sound…check out EVILE…Medlodic Thrash band from the UK. Very solid band. Great elements of old school Metal. The latest release is SKULL…Great album. Cool video link below of them playing “Who We Are About to Die (rehearsal)”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sAKoC2gVCg

Reply to this thread