0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Who are the Metal Heads?

Sadwings
Right on CliffBurton…I love early Maiden!
linkinpark232
CliffBurton checkout the albums Point Of Entry, Screaming For Vengance, and think Hellbent For Leather is an album.
linkinpark232
Painkiller is their best song imo
Leiria
Looking for something thats fast and energetic, like it just came off Metallica's first album. Any suggestions?
Sadwings
Leiria,
IMO, I always recommend Iced Earth's Night Of the Stormrider. Reason why, its a great combination of early Iron Maiden meets early Metallica. The riffs are fast, with great vocals and with medlodic touch. Its my go to album from Iced Earth. Lyrically, its a dark story about religion. I don't pay attention to demonic type lyrics…it's the music that's important. \m/ \m/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2seHOU2vmZQ
linkinpark232
Quote:
Looking for something thats fast and energetic, like it just came off Metallica's first album. Any suggestions?

A lot of Suicidal Tendencies is fast and energetic like You Can't Bring Me Down and Trip At The Brain.
linkinpark232
Oh and Megadeth's early stuff is pretty fast.
Marko1960
I like heavy metal, copper and lead mostly cos you get a good few quid when you weigh it in, aluminiums not bad either but you need loads of it to get a good price, cast iron is also a good one, manhole covers are a good source of beer money
Leiria
Quote:
I like heavy metal, copper and lead mostly cos you get a good few quid when you weigh it in, aluminiums not bad either but you need loads of it to get a good price, cast iron is also a good one, manhole covers are a good source of beer money
I usually go for cooper wire. Its way more abundant
Thank you guys. I have since fallen in love with Electric Eye, You've Got Another Thing Comin', Painkiller, and Breaking The Law.

Reply to this thread