0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Should beginners actually be allowed to write reviews?

linkinpark232
10 years ago
Report this message
On a review of a Squier Jaguar someone was like “And there's 3 knobs for the 3 pickups.” I thought about how stupid that sounded cause there IS NOT 3 pickups… so, all in all should beginners actually be able to write reviews if they don't know what they're talking about? With my old Jaguar that'd be like me saying there's for 4 knobs for the 4 pickups
johnny [staff]
I think they should be allowed but they should state that they are a beginner in the review itself.
linkinpark232
Well they should at least know something about their guitar
LoudLon [moderator]
I'm sure there are a lot of newbies out there who aren't as interested in learning the language of guitar and bass as learning to play guitar and bass. The reviewer you mention sounds like one of them. It's no big deal. Not every musician can read sheet music or knows musical theory, but that doesn't mean they can't play the hell out of their guitar.

Like me, for example.
linkinpark232
I have to know what I'm talking about. My drummer never knows what the hell I'm saying. He just nods. Lol
Simply put, YES!
jt4ever
Yes they should.
Youri
They should, everyone is allowed to have and give their opinion
Even if it is useless, you should just correct them if they give bad info like that ^^
Marko1960
You didn't say the Jaguar was a Bass, Jaguars have two knobs, two roller knobs, four on/on slider switches and a toggle switch but the Les Paul Junior has one pick up and two knobs and blows the Jag away. Oh and by the way, yeah, everyone is entitled to an opinion
linkinpark232
I'm talking about the normal Squier Vintage Modified ones

Reply to this thread