0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Favorite singer?

Marko1960
Here's a bit of trivia that shows Freddie's amazing musical talent. He had an upright piano as the headboard of his bed, and when he got an idea for a song in the middle of the night he would just reach up his arms and play the tune from his bed…UPSIDE DOWN FFS
linkinpark232
Hahaha no way Marko! Are you serious or lying?

And I also like John Fogerty. Kid Rock did a CCR cover, Unfortunate Son, at Woodstock ‘99 and I definitely prefer CCR’s version.
just3boyz
I have to be honest…i really can't stand kid rock.
linkinpark232
I think I'm the only one who can stand him
IamMark
Paul Rodgers had one of the best voices in rock.
just3boyz
We all have our guilty pleasures linkinpark232.
just3boyz
To be honest IamMark, i never thought he did Queen justice. he definitely has a good voice, i just don't think him singing in Queen work that well.
Sadwings
According to POS poll, Axel Rose is the best singer…NOT!!! My vote for best display of deverse octive range, melody, power etc…is hands down, goes to Rob Halford!
Sadwings
Quote:
According to some P.O.S. poll, Axel Rose is the best singer…NOT!!! My vote for best display of deverse octive range, melody, power etc…is hands down, goes to Rob Halford!
Marko1960
True story about Freddie, also, I think Kid Rock is absolutely diabolical, listen to the lyrics on that Sweet Home Alabama/Werewolves of London song, dear God, I've wrote shopping lists with a better chance of becoming a hit, I mean…he's just awful!!!

Reply to this thread