0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

80's Music

jt4ever
10 years ago
Report this message
It's really good to see a lot of 80's music being tabbed. The Duran Duran thread & tabs have been up & running for quite a while now & going from strength to strength. I'm really enjoying all the other bands being tabbed especially the recent batch of INXS. Now I see a new Bangles tune has been tabbed which is really wonderful to see, I really liked them back in the day. Keep tabbing the 80's!
linkinpark232
Used to love INXS when I was younger and just recently got into them heavily again about a month ago. The tabs for the band on here are great. Would like to see a tab for Mystify though
jt4ever
Yeah you can never have enough INXS. I hope the tabs keep on coming. Hopefully someone will tab Mystify as that song is epic!
TheDude [staff]
Mistify is an awesome song. i have it on my “cool music” compilation in my car. someone needs to tab that ASAP.
LoudLon [moderator]
Definitely can't get enough ‘80s music. I’m a full-on Generation X-er and can't live without my 90s alt-rock, but I don't think anyone would disagree that the '80s had the most creative and inventive pop music, like, ever.

Oh, and dibs on Mystify!
IamMark
Why no “Dead Man's Party” in the Oingo Boingo tabs? That's another essential 80s tune.
linkinpark232
Lon, tab away! I'd love to see it!!
LoudLon [moderator]
I just submitted it! Exclamation point!
linkinpark232
That was quick!!! Thanks man!
LoudLon [moderator]
If you were a woman it would bode very well for me that speed impresses you.
johnny [staff]
its up!

Reply to this thread