Good news everyone,
the forums have gained a new moderator
, who has generously accepted our request for helping us out by editing and removing spammy or offensive stuff and make the forum more enjoyable for everyone. That person is LoudLon
I'd like to remind everyone to peruse the forum rules again in case you haven't seen them yet I'll paste them here:
All forum discussion must be held in English. We're not grammar nazis or anything but still, stick to the queen's english.The following content is strictly FORBIDDEN! Do not post any:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
In short, be nice to each other and try to discuss bass tabs, guitars, music in general and other similar topics. Off-topic threads are not discouraged, but keep your audience in mind. Violators of these rules will be banned immediately. They shall then be ridiculed on our boards while they watch helplessly.
The forum also has a search option, so please try to search for a topic before opening a new thread, as it may already be present. Topics with duplicate or similar names will either be deleted, locked or merged into a single thread by the discretion of the staff.
Be excellent to each other, be kind and respectful. Keep discussion at the same level that you would when speaking to someone in person.
When you're in doubt about posting something:
Don't post anything that you wouldn't want to show up on your screen while you're at school, work, the library, etc.
This is a family friendly website, we have a few teenagers and impressionable youths here, so don't say stuff you wouldn't say in front of children.
And since we're more often than not discussing music and artists which are very subjective topics, you are of course allowed to voice your opinions, just don't bash other users for their opinions.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!