Beginners
Beginner Lesson #1
Practice This Daily
Bass Setup Guide
What Theory to Learn?
Scales Made Simple
7 Days to Bass
Perfect Bass Tone
Finger Exercises
Learn Your Fretboard
First 50 Songs
Beginners
Beginner Lesson #1
Practice This Daily
Bass Setup Guide
What Theory to Learn?
Scales Made Simple
7 Days to Bass
Perfect Bass Tone
Finger Exercises
Learn Your Fretboard
First 50 Songs
Requests
List of requests
Make a request
Submit
New Tabs
Forum
Users
Log In
Artists
Songs
Search!
0-9
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Bass Tabs
Forum
i live in a cake
i live in a cake
<<
<
1
2
3
>
>>
Leiria
Posts: 330
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Quote:
I live in a state of suspended animation and you are all figments of my imagination created by my input-starved brain in an attempt to maintain activity and avoid atrophy.
I am so gonna use this on my band
LoudLon
[moderator]
Posts: 1947
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Knock yourself out, I got a million of 'em.
Leiria
Posts: 330
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
My drummer said I watched Fight Club one too many times
Leiria
Posts: 330
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
My drummer said I watched Fight Club one too many times
LoudLon
[moderator]
Posts: 1947
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
I think you posted that reply one too many times.
Leiria
Posts: 330
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Damn double posts. This needs to be fixed
linkinpark232
Posts: 1595
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
May it was just a coincidence that needed to happen
linkinpark232
Posts: 1595
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Maybe*
slamingerrrrrr
Posts: 778
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
lol weirdos
Marko1960
Posts: 3149
12 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
I live in a shoe, that's what I do, the hole in the shoe has given me the flu but what's a guy to do
<<
<
1
2
3
>
>>
Reply to this thread
Message cannot be empty!
×
Activation required
You need to confirm your email before you can login. We've sent you an email with the activation link.
...
...