0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

A penalty for users

Sidsquishus
Happy birthday Linkin!
linkinpark232
Thanks Sid!

And I'm with Lon. Just because you have an important title doesn't mean you're going to use it for good. Look at cops for example, some are corrupt and use police brutality (no offense to cops). Another example is that a whole bunch of high up people that work for my school district were using tax money for really stupid things and so now our school district is under investigation by the FBI.
Latex Sex
The only people in my opinion who can or should impose penalties are staff members.
I agree Latex.
then we need more. lol
lol or a block user button
mayhem
A block user button would be in the hands of a staff member, i wouldn't like to see it operated by anyone else
jt4ever
I agree mayhem, I think it should be the staff & the staff only who should decide on serious matters like penalties etc. I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that other members could have the same power so to speak as the staff.
linkinpark232
I'm with everyone else and saying the staff should do it. Have we forgot about the staff's power?
ok. you are wrong. mayhem. the ability to block a user from sending you a message or contacting you has nothing to do with an admin… its like fb. hit block and person stops bothering you…. why do we need staff to block a user from sending us a message?

Reply to this thread