0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What are the top 3 most viewed tabs on the site?

linkinpark232
I've tried to get the answer to a thread like this before. I got no answer
Marko1960
Quote:
I'm new here but that has to be a joke right?
I wish it was
Marko1960
John Taylor couldn't even play Billy Sheehans warm up exercises, I've never heard such a pile of bollocks
Quote:
Why joke?http://www.contactmusic.com/news/john-taylor-named-greatest-bassist-of-all-time-in-new-poll_3531465

He's good, very good, but he ain't the best by a long shot.
Latex Sex
Quote:
Quote: I'm new here but that has to be a joke right? I wish it was

I think your taking the p*** mate!
Ezzo
Well, that is a matter of opinion. I think every one should respect other's preference, we are here because we all like to play bass, this is the important.
But I agree with the research, for me John Taylor is among the top 5.
I think the initial quote of listing 3 Duran Duran songs as the 3 most viewed tabs in here was written with sarcasm & possibly something more sinister.
The response I think was a double meaning to the original quote. Taking the p*** for for listing them if he was serious as that would never be correct from now till doomsday. Also taking the p*** for such a sarcastic answer which i think could be a pop at all the Duranie lovers in here.
Am i right Latex Sex?
Marko1960
There was a hint of sarcasm, well spotted
Marko1960
Nothing sinister though, I have nothing against Le Bon and Co I'm just surprised at the huge following they have on here, no doubt I'll wake up with a horses head in my bed! ( and that ain't sarcasm )
Marko1960
As a matter of interest, what are the 3 most viewed tabs?

Reply to this thread