0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

DANNYBASSMAN93 TAKING AN ABSENCE FROM THE SITE FOR long while

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
Hey guys well, its official ill be leaving this weekend to the airforce boot camp in SanAntonio Tx for about 2 months and i wont be back to tabbing on the site till i get all settled and get my classes and everything checked out over there. So in the mean time i hope ive been able to help those ive could so far.

But now that my abscence isnt forever ill be back soon with the youtube channel up and running with the uploaded video tutorials (they will include a link to the tabs as well as a step by setp on how to play each song) and il also have a forum video channel to answer all your requests questions comments, etc.

So until then.. Thanks to all the bigbasstabs members (SPECIALLY the ones on the forums) as well as the tabbers who trusted me to tab their requests . Its been awesome be back soon…

DANNYBASSMAN93
take care mang
Danny

If at all possible during your 2 month+ adventure. Post up in here and keep us updated on your personal status and activities. All of your hard work and contributions to this site does not go unnoticed, and for that- it is very much appreciated.

Take care and for the time being you'll be sadly missed 'till you return in full swing.

Sidsquishus
Good luck, Danny! Take care. Thanks for all your tabs so far!
Cheekychuck
The site won't be the same without you Danny
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Quote:
DannyIf at all possible during your 2 month+ adventure. Post up in here and keep us updated on your personal status and activities. All of your hard work and contributions to this site does not go unnoticed, and for that- it is very much appreciated.Take care and for the time being you'll be sadly missed 'till you return in full swing.

Yeah man i will definetly

Quote:
Good luck, Danny! Take care. Thanks for all your tabs so far!

Sid again thanks for the headsup on the airforce band realy appreciat that you have no idea how much

Quote:
The site won't be the same without you Danny

Dude dont worry youre all in goodhands and its only for about 2 months time will pass fast
Take care man. I hope you have fun
lol what are me and sid chopped liver? thx cheeky
LoudLon [moderator]
Ah, basic training. It'll make a man out of you, Dan, that's for sure. But it can be a lot of fun if you go in with the right frame of mind. Just do what your instructors tell you, don't back talk, and appreciate the camaraderie you'll find with your fellow maggots.
Marko1960
When you do get back and someone says, “Hey Dan, can you tab Planet Earth please?” You'll be like, “SIR YES SIR!!!!!” All the best Mate. (Watch ‘Full Metal Jacket’ before you go to get an idea of the basic training, lol)
johnny [staff]
have fun dude

Reply to this thread