0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Stumped Trying To Find A Muse song.

5 string guy
10 years ago
Report this message
I know there are some Muse fans here, so don't lie lol. Any I've had a song of there's stuck in my head for about a week now and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. It starts with this awesome distorted bass riff beginning on the A. Anyone know what song this is?
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
i think its super massive blackhole bro or starlight
Two excellent songs (starlight & super massive blackhole) … I'm willing to bet 5 String Guy is seeking the song “Hysteria” .. the intro/main riff of that song is heavily distorted but the chorus itself is pretty amazing as well.
I will look at all 3 and see. Thanks guys.
It's Hysteria.
Ahh, I certainly hope you are up to a challenge, because this is a tough one to master. This song is for advanced playability only, due to the speed and complexity of it.

After 2 years of playing this one (off & on), I still have not been able to be completely proficient with it 100% of the time.

Requirement: 1 pot of STRONG coffee, prior to attempting to play this song to maintain speed and focus.

Good Luck!!!!!
If I can play Panic Attack by Dream Theater, I can do this.
linkinpark232
I've never ever heard one song by them. What genre are they?
Quote:
I've never ever heard one song by them. What genre are they?

Indie Rock
linkinpark232
Whaaaat? I'm surprised I've not run across them. Indie Rock is one of the genres I listen to most
I mostly listen to metal, but Muse is the bomb.

Reply to this thread