0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Im Tabbing Anime Now, Any Anime Theme Favorites?

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Same here though i want to tab Sword Art Online's first theme and Soul Eaters (Papermoon) Opening as well, oh and Angel Beat's Alchemy Song.
blue
Never actually watched Angel Beats, is it good? Love Soul Eater though - can't wait Gonna have to write some tabs of my own now, but I can only do easy stuff. Thinking of doing the opening from Kuragehime just because it's not on your list
dude if youre into laughing yes it is so is baka no test, sekirei ad cowboy beep and full metal panic.

i also recommend accel word, ad sword art online
blue
Just finished watching Angel Beats because what is sleep (it was so worth it) and submitted the tabs for Kuragehime because I got really excited about it. Full metal panic's the next thing on my watch list!
Dudeeeeeeee full metal panic is awesome!!! and so is angel beats. Ill chheck out the tab.

Btw try watching sekirei or freezing after full metal panic

trust me youll love it
Youri
L's theme A from Death Note :p
L's theme? hmmm that sounds good to do
teenage mutant ninja turtles! lol and akira
Dudeeeeeeeeee Akira is so freaking awesome, known As the bladerunner of anime that's one of my fav scifi anime of all time as on the TMNT I will.

Though I'm disappointed with the upcoming live movie. They killed one of my fav childhood shows.
yeah i liked the old cartoons and nes games

Reply to this thread