I don't have one, but a buddy of mine has the worst tattoo ever. It's a seahorse with a captian's hat on and a topless mermaid under the seahorse with her head tilted back. I need not explain what “Captain Seahorse” is doing.
I don't have one, but a buddy of mine has the worst tattoo ever. It's a seahorse with a captian's hat on and a topless mermaid under the seahorse with her head tilted back. I need not explain what “Captain Seahorse” is doing.
He's not having sex with her? Because that just seems like a missed opportunity.
I have one, it is a high contrast drawing someone did of my 8ft tall sculpture, that was used as album art for a punk-pop band i played accordion in (occasionally) when i was in college
Melvin, it's going to be difficult to embed the image directly from twitter, i think it would be best if you followed mark's advice.
save the image from twitter to your computer (if it isn't there already), then upload it to imgur.com and get the direct link (this is important, it needs to have a .png or .jpg extension) and paste into the dialog you get here when you click on the little tree icon.
i've managed to dig out the image you tried to link to, cool bunny.