0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Simple bass lines for beginners

I started with Nirvana, which is easy but still fun! After that I started playing some Green Day.
I started with Nirvana, which is easy but still fun! After that I started playing some Green Day.
Chopps
Im a beginner too but try these… Peaches the Stranglers, Brick house Ohio Players, Money Pink Floyd, Dope show Manson. Radar love golden earing… all easy and fun as hell
Where Is My Mind or Hey by The Pixies
darkhorse
Dude…If you like a simple catchy bass riff that will get stuck in your head for some time, try the song PUMPED UP KICKS by FOSTER THE PEOPLE.
Sean
He guys I'm pretty new to this sight and I'm not sure on what songs are easy or not and I was thinking if any of you had any suggestion of any songs . I'm not really into rock or heavy metal I'm more 60's and 70's
I´m an absolute begineer, and I´m practicing wth old song of the german band Die Toten Hosen, I´m a big fan of them, and the Andi Meurer´ bass line is really simple (he started just playing two strings on his bass). I will practice with the music of Billy Sheehan, he´s my total hero.
alice-Z
Mindless Self-Indulgunce Never Wanted To Dance or Good Charlotte Keep Your Hands Off My Girl they are very very easy if your into punk pop or electro punk but I've also found Motley Crue Girls Girls Girls quite easy to play and I've only been playing a month or so.
nl
Been Caught Stealing- Janes Addiction, is another good one.
Or Green Onions-Booker T & the MGs
bassm99
Just added “Uniform” by Icehouse to the site & that is really easy to play!

Reply to this thread