0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Marko1960
Quote:
what do you mean no smileys?
I cant put smileys onto my posts so I have to put ‘LOL’ instead. Welcome to the family William, if you dont see it just ask
IamMark
Hi WES (see what I did there), welcome to the forum!
The Bassist
My name is Chris and I am a metal bassist. Ive been playing off and on for about seven or eight years. Completely self taught, no formal training just learned to read tabs one day. I have aspergers syndrome (autistic spectrum) which causes some multitasking issues, making my playing style very simplistic (no fingerstyle, downpicking only, no palm muting). Earlier this year I started a YouTube channel to do covers on and shortly there after I began upgrading my equipment.
Marko1960
Welcome aboard Chris, we are one BIG happy family, anything you need just ask
I'm new here, so hello fellow bassists and web trolls Just to give you an idea of what I play, watch this video.

I hope to have some fun here!
Jay
Leiria
Video not avaiable in your country
johnny [staff]
Hey man! Welcome! I can't see this video, it says its not available in my country. I've seen your other video, you seem like a cool guy
Thanks guys! I totally forgot about this blocking. This one isn't blocked as far as I know.

There are many others on my YT channel…
Welcome to the site ThunderBass. You will find many of us who put life first and picked up the bass later.
Thanks! I had numerous hobbies during my life. At the age of 50 my son, 13 then, wanted to play a guitar. I bought him an Ibby and he took lessons from a very skillful guy. Within two months I bought a bass to be able to jam along. Now he is 18 and we bring the roof down.

Reply to this thread