0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Apologies

LoudLon [moderator]
My comment is that I don't have one.
IamMark
Some of you cats need to buy a globe. Or get out more.

I love England and Scotland. My wife is from Banbury, and she's brought me over a couple of times. I love the Cotswolds, and Edinburgh is just awesome. The pubs are nothing like anything you'd find in the States.
Marko1960
The Cotswolds is beautiful, not crazy about Edinburgh though
softcell62
Quote:
I don't know why exactly but I feel like I should apologize to everyone for being a(n) douche, idiot, and utterly stupid. A lot of things are happening in my life and I guess I decided to bring some hostility onto this site. I'm sorry Lon, Mayhem, Softcell, Danny, Marko, BassGuy, and everyone else

If this is a genuine apology then none of us can refuse it, but embrace it & move on towards friendlier communications.
bass freak
Good point softcell62.
icehouse1
Just shake hands & move on!
Twiggybass
Pretty much
Quote:
I don't know why exactly but I feel like I should apologize to everyone for being a(n) douche, idiot, and utterly stupid. A lot of things are happening in my life and I guess I decided to bring some hostility onto this site. I'm sorry Lon, Mayhem, Softcell, Danny, Marko, BassGuy, and everyone else
It's cool man. I ain't got nothing against you. Life is too short to hold grudges. No harm done. You were just stating your opinion.
Quote:
Just don't beat yourself up that's all, Danny Bassman caught a flight to Wyoming, he gonna smack you upside the head with his bass lol
Danny caught a flight to Wyoming?
Quote:
Don't you live in Wyoming? Danny's gonna be real pissed when he gets off the plane
I happen to be the guy that lives in Wyoming lol…

Reply to this thread