0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

2112 by Rush isn't that difficult, YYZ is a whole different story

linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Marko and BassGuy, y'all must be extremely good because it will a long time before I master it. Starting it tomorrow I have nothing to do in my spare time. When I'm not working, at school, or doing things that will remain unsaid for our younger viewers sakes, I'm at home in my room, playing my bass. Ahh the beauties or living 8 miles away form civilization.

I bet he's dealing some dime bag.
I don't deal weed…………… Seriously though I don't lol. Don't have a problem with people that deal or use it. Live and let live is what I say. But let's just say this, if her dad found out, I would be skinned and my skin would be made into a rug. Although dealing can be quite profitable…
Another hard one, certainly not YYZ by any means, but Soul Doubt by NOFX. Another difficult one.
linkinpark232
Yeah you're probably giving her speed. Definitely not sex
Marko1960
Once you get past the fast triplets it's downhill all the way, once you get past the fast triplets that is, lol
linkinpark232
Oh yeah those triplets are very easy
Strathadam
Quote:
Once you get past the fast triplets it's downhill all the way, once you get past the fast triplets that is, lol
Those, and the multiple tempo changes. Four different times in the first 19 bars… and the time changes. From 10/8, to 4/4, to 2/4, to 3/4, and finally back to 10/8… piece of cake lol
Quote:
Yeah you're probably giving her speed. Definitely not sex
That's what you think
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Yeah you're probably giving her speed. Definitely not sex That's what you think

China white heroeen?
Quote:
China white heroeen?
Oh no. No, no, no, no, noooooo. I'm just gonna say the day is keeping a really close eye on me even though he likes me. Although he did take me out to the desert to show me his 50 cal….

Reply to this thread