0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

People my age so ignorant with music

icehouse1
I have no doubt that Lon's tab will be epic! Thanks Lon for introducing a new song into my life that I never heard before, but really like!
Twiggybass
Already tested it played it 4 times and it is perfect. had no doubts it would be fudged.

to you Loudlon. COULD NOT THANK YOU MORE DUDE
Eddie Money is gonna be where he belongs

Twiggybass
Loudlon brought Just A Matter of Time to life. He is offically the first person to do so and brought us a song that deserves its place in the world of music
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
oh…eddie money is the guy that sings two tickets to paradise O____O. I had no idea we were talking about him. WE need to tab more of this awesome man ill get right to it when i get home from work.
linkinpark232
Can y'all start a new thread for this? I mean this isn't just about Eddie Money. I like him but please make a thread for it
Twiggybass
hahaha EDDIE MONEY LIVES.

Marko1960
Danny, I threw you a leaving do, there was cake and nibbles, lager and Jack D, Karaoke and a fish supper at the end of the night, it was great, so if you could announce your departure again for about two weeks time I'll have another one lol
Twiggybass
i just began on here and have met some intersting people and i actually talking to everyoen here but Danny dude i will miss u. i feel like i could learn so much from you and maybe one day i will get the chance
mayhem
“Can y'all start a new thread for this? I mean this isn't just about Eddie Money. I like him but please make a thread for it”

You got your wish
softcell62
Indeed he did mayhem.

Reply to this thread