0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Friends and Family We Would Like to Thank For Their Support

Sounds like you had some bad times softcell62. Glad to hear that is all behind you & you've found some happiness. I agree music is a healer & no matter what you go through in life there is a song or piece of music that relates to our feelings.
LP
As with most people in this thread it all come down to very close friends & my loving family without whom….
Marko1960
I killed all my family with an axe for criticising my drumming, so I'd like to thank the male nurse in Broadmoor who introduced me to the bass, it got me through 20 years of living hell. I'm ok now though, no more anger issues, I just take everyday as it comes, still struggle with criticism though
bass freak
Most people in this thread have a good family or friends support system & I'm another that has that support. I don't always need it but it's nice to know it's there.
icehouse1
Friends & Family, simple as that! Life is sweet with them, hate to think what it could be like without them.
Quote:
Friends & Family, simple as that! Life is sweet with them, hate to think what it could be like without them.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

Reply to this thread