0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Please rate tabs that you use

Sidsquishus
Quote:
Your original request was understood Sid. As an author of tabs within this site have you noticed any change? Are people using & rating your tabs? I'm sure other authors can offer a response such as LoudLon, Linkin etc.

Well, Mayhem, it is really only a ‘gut-feeling’ but it does seem that my tabs are being rated a tiny bit more often than previously. There are a few tabs (e.g. I Melt With You by Modern English) which have now been rated after sitting unrated for a long while.

On a bit of a side note, I Melt With You was tabbed in response to a request - as were quite a few others that I have done (and probably most that Dannybassman has done). It disappoints me when I go to the work of figuring out and tabbing a song someone has requested, and they don't bother to rate it. Even the easiest tab represents a couple hours of work (in my case). And a difficult tab can take me days of measure by measure listening and tabbing. Some sort of thanks would be nice!

And on yet another side note - I have two tabs that have over 7000 views! What the @#%*?! But I have a hypothesis to explain the high counts: both songs have some words indicative of money in the title (e.g. Fistfull of Dollars). The high count is probably due to bots and spiders unleased by evil villians and trolling the net seeking to relieve folks of their bank accounts.

I will admit, I don't rate tabs as much I should, but with so many of the same song title, how can you sure which one is the right one?
By chance, would you be able to do a tab for Impossible Needs By Nonpoint? I can tell you it's in drop C (C,G,C,F), but that's all I got.
Sidsquishus
Bassguy1, if you can't figure it out, there's little chance that I can. I'll give it a listen. If I don't like it, I won't even try. If I do like it, I'll put it on my list. But at the bottom, first come, first served sort of thing. And the list is long!
Quote:
Bassguy1, if you can't figure it out, there's little chance that I can. I'll give it a listen. If I don't like it, I won't even try. If I do like it, I'll put it on my list. But at the bottom, first come, first served sort of thing. And the list is long!
That's ok. No rush, just throwing it out there.

Reply to this thread